Innova Press is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and to acting in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and applicable regulations. Simply visiting Innova Press’s websites does not require you to reveal personal identifiable information (PII or personal data). But if you ask us for information, order goods or services, register with us, use our services or report a problem, we collect any personal data you submit to us, and details of the transactions between you and us. In addition, we store information you may give us about your interests, or we may learn about these from your use of our goods and services. This policy explains how we collect, use and process the data that you give. Please do not send us any personal data about anyone else without their permission.
We seek to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and other regulations, as amended and applicable from time to time.
- What data we may collect from you
- How we will use your data
- Data anonymisation
- Your right to opt out of direct communications
- How we keep your data secure
- Who we will share your data with
- Links to other sites
- How you can contact us
- How you can obtain data we hold about you
- Changes to this policy
- Governing law
What data we may collect
The data that we collect from you may include information that:
- you provide when you request our goods and services
- you provide when you complete forms on our site or for our goods and services, including registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or using further services
- you submit when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us
- you provide when you contact us or report a problem to us or complete a survey that we use for research purposes
- about transactions you have entered into through our site or other orders placed via distributors or partners of Innova Press
- about your visits to our site (including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data whether this is required for our billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access, including by using cookies. Through Google Analytics, we may also collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns and no individual is identified in collection of this data.
How we may use your data
The personal data that we collect is used:
- to provide you with goods and services that you request from us
- for mailing information to you about our other goods and services in which you may be interested and, if you have opted in, our regular newsletters
- for customer administration including carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and including retention of correspondence if you contact us
- to personalise our service to you, including ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to seek your views on products and services
- or technical administration of our sites including notifying you about changes to our service.
- automatically collect data about visitors to our site (for example on browsing patterns) by using cookies.
In both these cases, the data is used only in an anonymous form; no individual is identified or identifiable from such data.
In accordance with the Act, personal data should not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected. This means that data should be destroyed or erased from our systems when no longer required. In accordance with our policies and processes as detailed above, personal data is generally retained and used on the basis of legitimate interest, under the terms of GDPR. In practical terms, this means that we will use any personal details you have given us for the purposes of sharing useful and relevant information with you, until and unless you advise us that you wish to unsubscribe from future communications.
Under the terms of GDPR, you may request the right to be forgotten, in which case we will delete all personal data we hold for you within 48 hours of you notifying us. Note than if in future you provide us with personal details or opt in to future communications, in this instance we will have no record of your previous transactions and correspondence with Innova Press, as your data will have been entirely deleted from all our systems.
Any research data retained no longer constitutes personal data as it is anonymised and aggregated on Innova Press systems, at which point no individual is identified or identifiable from such data and the data no longer falls within the scope of the GDPR.
Your right to opt out
If you do not wish Innova Press to use your personal data for direct marketing of our goods and services, you can unsubscribe using the link in any email you have received from us or you can notify us in writing either by email to info@Innovapress.com or letter.
You can manage the direct marketing that you receive from us by signing up to the specific information that you wish to receive.
Please note, however, that occasionally we may need to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons and therefore whilst you use our goods and services and continue to wish to do so, it is not possible to opt out of all communications with us, unless you cease to be a customer or distributor of Innova Press entirely, and exercise your right to be forgotten.
How we keep your data secure
We are committed to ensuring the security and integrity of personal information that we hold and acting in compliance with UK and EU data protection requirements, and have put in place appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to ensure this. We welcome updates at any time from our distributors, partners and enquirers relating to information that we hold about them.
You should note that where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and/or password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, or use our goods and services, you are responsible for keeping the username and password confidential. You should not share these details with anyone.
Who we will share your data with
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- as necessary to fulfil your order(s) for our goods and services and to validate your payment details
- to suppliers and licensors that process data on our behalf
- in response to an expressed distributor or partner need, interest or request
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, including selling our business or assets
- where we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with the law or regulatory obligation or to protect the safety of Innova Press, our customers, their clients or the public. This may include exchanging information with other companies or organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also provide your personal data to anyone to whom our business or business assets are transferred. We may also disclose aggregated and anonymised information for marketing, product development, strategic or research purposes. In such data, no individual will be identified or identifiable from such data.
Links to other sites
This policy applies only to information collected by Innova Press and its associated companies. Links within our sites to those of other organisations are not covered by this policy so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those sites.
How to get in touch
Innova Press Ltd, Soane Point, 6-8 Market Place Reading, RG1 2EG, United Kingdom.
How to obtain a copy of the data we hold on you
If you wish to see a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, you can request this by writing to our Data Protection Officer at the above address. This right to see a copy of your personal data (a subject access request) exists under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and, in accordance with this we must provide you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you without reasonable delay.
Changes to this policy
Registered in England and Wales Company Number 10883456.